ARKBK CLBG - Volunteer Positions
We are seeking individuals who are goal-oriented and operate with high levels of urgency and personal responsibility for achieving ambitious outcomes; thrive in achievement-oriented, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environments; have a strong belief in the power of high expectations on achievement; and are passionate about reducing the educational achievement gap, the poverty and improve the living conditions in our Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom.
Social conscience, reliability, honesty, loyalty, commitment, truth, justice, peace and conscientiousness
- Social conscience, reliability, honesty, loyalty, commitment, truth, justice, peace and conscientiousness.
- Good network in various institutions, organizations, etc..
- The absolute will to achieve something for the Banyoro and improve the living conditions.
- Absolute readiness to Teamwork, mutual support and offering of assistance.
- Readiness for punctual legwork even in substantive section of the plan and specialized cross-cutting projects.
- Readiness for self-regulating, independent work methods, individual initiative and creative power
- Realize more than you have promised.
- „Accomplish your obligations and keep your words.“
- „Promise only what you can keep!“
- Active participation
- No crimes committed
- Good repute
- Ambition to achieve something
- This is a voluntary activity for the Kingdom Bunyoro-Kitara are context of development aid.
- There exist no legal claim for this voluntary activity for any possible honours of the Kingdom.
- The royal prerogatives, privileges and rights can not to be sell or sold.
- No person can apply for royal honours, this are one and only the decisions of H.M the Omukama (King).
- It does not concern here an activity according to the Viennese convention of 1962 and 1963 (consulate or embassy).
- Representative are "Representatives" they enjoy no immunity.
Representatives on all Levels:
- Representative (=County Chief) of the Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom at Country
- Sub-County Chief of the Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom at Area
- Parish Chief of the Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom at Small Area
- Sub-Parish Chief of the Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom at Smaller Area
- Village Chief of the Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom at City
More detailed information can be found here.
For each position there is a position description. The activities are coordinated by the representatives in a state.
The respective projects and achievements must be submitted by the representative of the Kingdom in the state to the president of the ARKBK CLBG.
Each representative of a state is indicated by HM the King to the respective Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ambassador to the country. Furthermore, the representative of a country will be included in the ARKBK CLBG by H.M the King or the president of the ARKBK CLBG.
Are you interested?
You can apply with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), tabular, English
- E-mail address, functioning and up-to-date
- Postal address
- Criminal record*, up-to-date
- Copy of identity car or passport*
- Proof of aristocratic title*
- Proof of academic title*
*Documents to pass an inspection.
These are automatic disqualification criteria for candidates!
- False or fake aristocrats
- False or fake titles of nobility
- False or fake awards / honors / orders, etc.
- False or fake academic title
- Membership in universities, institutions, educational institutions, etc. which do not have accreditation from government agencies.
- Intrigues which are not allowed by the national law.
- Degree Mills, etc.
- Membership and / or connection to shady organizations.
- Negative entries in the police certificate/clearance.
- Injuries of international law and human rights.
- Existence of prior criminal convictions
- Existence of loads of civil or criminal proceedings pending before the courts
- Part/Membership at self-styled orders or false chivalry.
- Involvement and/or a part in criminal, satanic, racist, anti-Christian organizations or associations
- Involvement and/or a part at sects.
You can send your inquiry to: e-mail